- Global | English
- Turkey | Türkçe
- Spain | Español
The module provides basic knowledge on 1C:ERP and the skills necessary for presale and implementation projects. It is intended for 1Ci partners and everyone interested in 1C:ERP.
This module describes how to process main operations of the wholesale trade company considering a fictional company SBS Trading, which sells hoverboards as the example.
- Episode 1.1 Organizational structure
- Episode 1.2 Warehouses
- Episode 1.3 Product kinds
- Episode 1.4 Creating Product list
- Episode 1.5 Planning scenarios and profiles
- Episode 1.6 Plan profiles and seasonal factor
This module describes the ability to execute the production process in 1C:ERP.
A training course on 1C:ERP. Informs trainees on the application's capabilities and further concentrates on how to use 1C:ERP to automate wholesale trade and production operations.