The project workplace is designed to help you add, schedule, and monitor completion of project phases.
The workplace is available if the Use project management checkbox is selected in Settings > Company, under Project management.
To open the workplace:
- Go to Company.
- Under Project management, click Projects.
- In the Projects catalog, do any of the following:
- Select a project line and click Project workplace.
- Double-click a project line. Then, in the project details window, click Project workplace.
The workplace is displayed. It is arranged so that you can easily create a phase-based work breakdown structure (WBS), check due dates, and monitor statuses of project phases. To learn more, see the following:
- Viewing project phases.
- Adding project phases.
- Rearranging work breakdown structure.
- Rescheduling project phases.
- Monitoring and changing project phase statuses.
- Creating project tasks.
- Viewing project phase reports.