To view projects:
- Go to Company.
- Under Project management, click Projects.
The Projects list columns can vary depending on the list settings. By default, the following column is available:
- Main project. A project that this project is subordinate to.
- Name. A project name or short description.
- Project manager. A project manager name.
- Status. A project status. It indicates the project completion progress. For details see Monitoring and changing project statuses.
- Company. A company that runs a project.
- Customer. A counterparty that a project is related to.
To quickly find a project:
- Sort the catalog by column by clicking a column header. To change the sorting order, click the header again.
- Search the catalog using the search field above the list.
To view the project details:
- In the Projects catalog, double-click a project line.