This section and its subsections are applicable only to 1C:Drive deployment to a web server running on Windows in the local network.
After you have installed 1C:Drive, you might want to deploy it to a web server. For example, do this if you want users to access 1C:Drive using a web browser or a mobile device.
To deploy 1C:Drive to a web server:
This section describes how to install the Apache web server. You can choose another web server. To install it, see the web server documentation.
To install the Apache web server:
- From the Apache website, download the web server installation archive applicable to the bit version of your 1C:Enterprise server.
- On the PC where 1C:Drive is installed, extract the installation files to C:\Apache .
- Run cmd.exe as a user with Administrator privileges.
- In the command line, run the following command:
C:\Apache24\bin\httpd.exe -k install
This installs the Apache service.
- In the displayed security alert window, allow access for the Apache web server.
services.mscto open the list of Windows services.
- Check that the list of services includes the Apache service.
- Start the Apache service.
To publish 1C:Drive infobase to a web server:
- If the web server extension modules have not been installed yet, on the PC where 1C:Drive is installed, run the 1C:Enterprise installer and install the modules. To do this, select the Web server extension modules feature and complete the installation. For details, see Installing 1C:Enterprise server.
- Start 1C:Enterprise as Administrator.
- In the 1C:Enterprise startup window, select the infobase to be published on a web server.
- Click Designer.
- On the Designer menu bar, click Administration and select Publish to web server…
- In the displayed window, fill in the following fields:
- Name. The web server name.
- Web server. The web server type. If you use the Apache web server, enter Apache .
- Directory. A directory for storing the infobase publishing settings.
- Click Publish.
The published infobase is available at [Local IP address of the PC where the web server is installed]/[web server name].
For example: 192.168.31.93/DemoServer/