1. Payment processor documents.
Now you can register and track payments made through payment processors such as Paypal or Stripe. Create Online receipts and Online payments for incoming and outgoing payments accordingly.
To be able to use this feature, go to Settings > Cash management and select the Use payment processors checkbox.
2. Integration with CMS.
Since this release, 1C:Drive supports data exchange with online store websites. Set up 1C:Drive so that it automatically does the following for you:
- Receive customer orders and contact info from a website.
- Upload product info to the website. The info can include product descriptions, images, available quantity, and prices.
This will save the efforts of sales managers and ensure that your website content is always up-to-date.
To be able to use this feature, go to Settings > Integration and select the Use data exchange with websites checkbox. Note that the feature is based on integration with the Magento content management system (CMS). The Magento component is included in the 1C:Drive distribution archive. For integration with another CMS, contact local 1C International partners.
3. Drop shipping.
1C:Drive now supports drop shipping. Register and track transactions with goods that a company does not stock, but dispatches to customers from a supplier’s warehouse. To help you do this, we added the following:
- The “Drop shipping” operation type in documents such as Purchase order, Goods receipt, and Sales invoice.
- Report “Purchase orders by fulfillment method”. A variant of Purchase order statement.
- Report “Sales orders by fulfillment method’. A variant of Sales order statement.
To be able to use this feature, go to Settings > Sales and under Drop shipping, select the Use drop shipping checkbox.
4. A single Work-in-progress document for a multi-operation production stage.
For those who manage production stages, we reworked Work-in-progress documents. Now if you generate such a document, it will include all operations of a production stage. For instance, a product has a two-level bill of materials (BOM). This means the product requires two production stages. Then you will be prompted to generate two Work-in-progress documents. Each of them will include all operations of each BOM level.
5. Inventory transfer for production.
We redesigned Inventory transfer so that it meets the production process type. Now the following options apply:
- For Assembly process type, generate Inventory transfers from Production orders.
- For Production process type, generate Inventory transfers from Work-in-progress.
6. Presentation currency in Company card.
Now you can specify the presentation currency on a company’s card even if 1C:Drive is set up for single company management.
7. Month-end closing enhancement.
We enhanced the month-end closing process. Now 1C:Drive runs only the month-end closing tasks that you have selected. All preceding tasks are not autoselected anymore.
8. Unified synonyms and role names.
We made it easier to use synonyms and role names. They are unified now.
Local version features:
9. Bank information as note on E-Invoice
Bank information that you specify by selecting filters on the basis of current account and invoice scenarios on the EDI profile is displayed on the e-invoice or e-archive invoice as note.
10. Schematron changes according to GIB
While sending invoices and e-despatch, GIB has made mandatory changes. In 1C:DriveTE, these changes have been applied to the EDI profile.