This article is an announcement of new functionality.
We do not recommend that you use the article to learn the new functionality.
A full description of the new functionality will be provided in the documentation for the appropriate version.
or a complete list of changes in the new version, see the v8Update.htm file.
Planned for version 8.3.20
Starting from 1C:Enterprise version 8.3.20, a cloud service for mobile application building and publication becomes available on 1C:Enterprise platform.
Use the "Mobile application building service" standard data processor in "Functions for Technician". Advantages of the new service:
- It will take you several minutes to build a mobile application if you have the Internet access. Moreover, you do not have to dive deep into the mobile application building and development processes.
- You can also learn everything you need about mobile application building as all the mobile applications documentation is now in one place.
- You are not required to buy a PC running macOS to build iOS applications.
- You can install mobile applications both on Android and iOS.
- All you need to build and publish mobile applications is a PC with 1C:Enterprise platform installed.
While in beta, the service is free of charge. Register on developer.1c.ru to use it.
The data processor has a convenient interface to manage your mobile applications and their building.
The wizard and other helping tools will guide the developer through all the steps of creation and customization of a mobile application, explaining in detail why each step is needed, what needs to be enabled in order for some functionality to work in the mobile application, and so on.
From the data processor, you can install the application on mobile devices (for iOS, you need a correct provision profile) and publish it on the App Store and Google Play.
Thanks to the new functionality, building and distribution of mobile applications on 1C:Enterprise platform will become much easier.