- Out of scope
- Opening Data staging manager
- Staging and unstaging
- Adjusting message numeration
- Related topics
This article covers the usage of the Data staging manager data processor in the context of the CMS integration feature.
With Data staging manager, you can view, stage, and unstage the data that have been modified since the last successful data exchange. The staged data is exported to other exchange nodes.
This article doesn't cover autostaging as the CMS integration doesn't use this feature.
To get access to Data staging manager, you need Administrator privileges.
To open Data staging manager:
- Go to Settings, and under Accounting settings, click Integration.
- Click Exchange settings.
- Double-click an exchange setting.
- In the dialog that opens, click .
- Data staging manager opens in a new tab.
When you set up an integration setting and, for example, choose to export products, 1C:Drive automatically stages modified products. Staged items are added to the export queue, which means that 1C:Drive will send them to another exchange node during the next exchange session. A node can be an infobase, a third-party software, or a website. Before starting to manage a queue, select a peer node you want to exchange data with.
Although the staging process is automatic, you can add items to or remove them from the export queue manually. The data processor provides commands to handle items individually or in bulk.
Data staging manager includes a metadata object tree, where a tree element can be a metadata object type (such as Catalogs) or an instance of a metadata object type (such as the Products catalog). If you select a metadata object type, all its subordinate instances are selected.
To stage individual items:
- In the metadata object tree, click a metadata object type or instance.
- Do either of the following:
- On the toolbar, click Stage > Single item.
- Right-click anywhere on the right pane and click Stage single item.
- In the dialog that opens, do one of the following:
- Select an item and click Select. To select multiple items, hold down Ctrl and you click on each item. To select a range, click on a range start item, then hold down Shift, and click on a range end item.
- Double-click an item.
- Click to close the dialog.
To bulk-stage items:
- In the metadata object tree, select one or several objects.
- On the toolbar, select Stage > All objects of selected types to stage all items that belong to the selected metadata object types.
To unstage individual items:
- In the metadata object tree, click a metadata object (for example, Product).
- On the right pane, do either of the following:
- Select an item, and on the toolbar, click Unstage > Single item.
- Right-click an item, and in the context menu, click Unstage single item.
Note. To select multiple items, hold down Ctrl and you click on each item. To select a range, click on a range start item, then hold down Shift, and click on a range end item.
To bulk-unstage items:
- In the metadata object tree, select a metadata object.
- Select Unstage > All items of selected types to unstage all items that belong to the selected metadata object types.
The data exchange mechanism uses messages to import and export data. At the top of Data staging manager, you can see the number of the last received message and the last sent message.
In case the message numbering at different nodes is starting to disperse, you can adjust the numbers manually. To do so:
- At the top of Data staging manager, click the message number link.
- Adjust the message numbers.
- Click Save.