1. Production process separated from assembly process
We have enhanced the Production module so that you can easily choose between the following process types:
- Assembly. A single-step assembly process that does not support production planning, registering production operations and semi-finished products.
- Production. A production process that supports production planning, registering production operations and semi-finished products, and allocating manufacturing overheads.
Now you can select either of these process types when registering business documents such as Production orders.
2. BOM implosion
We have added the BOM implosion report. It shows products and semi-finished products whose BOMs include a selected component. With this report, you can quickly check where a component is used and which component quantity is required for making products or semi-finished products.
3. Enhanced subcontracting reports
We have enhanced the following reports:
- Customer-provided inventory statement. Now it shows the quantity of components returned to customers.
- Subcontractor order received statement. Now it shows both finished products and semi-finished products made of customer-provided components.
4. Goods issue - Storage bins selection
We have improved the product selection tool in Goods issue and Sales invoice. Now you can view and select products available in the selected storage bin. This will help you quickly fill in the documents with the products from a certain storage bin.
5. Work order in Supplier invoice
In Supplier invoice, we have added an option to specify Work orders on the Services tab. With this option, you can register expenses on services that you received while completing Work orders. Then you will be able to track and analyze these expenses using “Income and expenses by sales orders” report. This will help you determine Work order profitability.
6. Migrate to 1C:Enterprise 8.3.16
Since this release, we are starting to develop and test 1C:Drive with 1C:Enterprise platform v. 8.3.16. We recommend that you update your 1C:Enterprise to v. 188.8.131.526. You can always find the recommended platform version in requirements.txt included in 1C:Drive distribution archive.
7. Public Invoice
The Public invoice type, which is also present in e-Invoice processes, is now included in 1C:Drive. In sales to public institutions, you can use the invoice type by selecting Public invoice.
8. E-Commerce Invoice
In the invoices to be issued for the sale of goods and services over the internet within the scope of the E-Archive Application is obligatory to have the some information. E-Commorce Invoice is now included in 1C:Drive Turkish Edition. This selection can be made from the Delivery information on the invoice.
9. Sending E-Invoice as an e-mail to the customer
The e-invoice sends an e-mail to the contact person of the customer via 1C:Drive Turkish Edition. This selection is made depending on the parameter.
10. Company Credit Card
Company credit card module is prepared for payments in 1C:Drive Turkish Edition. You can track your credit card payments by registering your credit card and its details on a company basis.