With the built-in SMS client, you can send text messages right from 1C:Drive to maximize your communication channel.
- To set up email accounts, you need Administrator privileges.
- Contact the SMS provider for a username and password.
To set up the SMS client:
- In the navigation menu bar, click Settings. Then, under Application settings, click Organizer.
- Under Text messages, click SMS settings.
- Select a service provider and enter the username and password.
- Optional: Fill in a sender's name that the recipients will see. Otherwise, they will see only the phone number.
- Click Save or Save and close.
Note: If your SMS provider is missing in the list, please contact your local 1C:Drive reseller with the request to add the provider.