1. Service user profile
We have added the Service user profile. This is a good option if you want to restrict a user's access to certain service data. In the profile, you can specify business units that a user can access. For instance, certain companies, counterparty groups, or departments. This will ensure that the user can view and manage only the service documents and reports related to the specified business units.
To be able to use such a user profile, go to Settings > Application Settings > Users and rights settings > Access groups and select the Limit access at record level check box.
2. Customs declaration: taxes, payables, and payments
We have implemented new options to help you manage the customs clearance process. Now you can do the following:
- Use Customs declaration to register VAT and customs duties billed by a customs broker.
- Use a single Landed costs document to register VAT, customs duties, and the cost of a customs broker's services. This document can include data from as many Customs declarations as you need.
- Generate a Bank payment from a Customs declaration or Landed costs document. The Bank payment details will be automatically filled in for you.
3. Enhanced Demand planning tool
We have enhanced the Demand planning tool with the following options:
- In a single click, select recommended orders or clear order selection.
- View orders recommended by the end date of the planning period.
- Specify more settings for generated orders. For instance, specify that these orders must be automatically posted and have the In progress status.