Settlements on financial instruments
Lease, credit, loan, and deposit functionality is now based on the unified financial instrument settlements mechanism. Payment schedules of financial instruments are used in payment calendar for cash flow planning.
For expense accruals, you can now specify items with other allocation methods than To financial result, and allocate income and expenses to income and expense items.
The Debt adjustment on financial instruments document is added. Use it to write off or accrue debts on income/expense items or asset/liability items.
The leasing agreement is modified to fit the credit and deposit agreement settings. It now includes payment and accrual schedules, plan/fact reports, and supports setting up GL accounts using financial accounting groups.
Cash flow – Financial instruments – Create payment requests workplace is added. Use it to create and manage requests regarding credit, loan, deposit, and lease schedules.
Changes in Cash flow settings panel
In Reference information and administration – Reference information and sections, the cash flow section is now named Cash flow and mutual settlements.
Performance boost for deferred updates
ERP 2.4.4 introduced a multi-thread update option with customizable number of threads for multi-core systems in Reference information and administration – Service – Update results and additional data processing.
Parallel execution of handlers allows to reduce execution time in proportion to the number of threads in use. Version 2.4.4 achieved 4x performance boost; in version 2.4.6, up to 25x boost is achievable (on a 24-core server).
Fixed asset disassembling
The FA disassembling document is added. Use it to select a fixed asset to disassemble, and specify fixed assets to enter in the books. The accounting parameters of fixed assets to enter in the books are identical to the parameters of the original fixed asset. To modify these parameters, create a Change of FA parameters document based on the FA disassembling document. Total value of the new fixed assets cannot exceed the value of the original fixed asset.
Intangible assets stocktaking
The IA stocktaking document, similar to FA stocktaking, is added. This document is only intended for stocktaking based on compliance accounting data and does not support R&D stocktaking.
In intangible asset profile cards, you can now enter information on IA registration documents.
Depreciation bonus recovery during fixed asset sales
Depreciation bonus can now be recovered during fixed asset sales. To recover the depreciation bonus, select the Sales to interdependent person checkbox in the Sales of services and other assets document, and specify the depreciation bonus amount and income item.
Accrual of intangible asset depreciation in tax accounting since the beginning of actual use
A new field is added to the IA recognition document. Use it to pause depreciation accrual in tax accounting while the intangible asset is not in use. To resume depreciation accrual, create a Change of IA parameters document and fill the new field on the Accounting parameters tab.
Depreciation bonus during fixed asset renovation
In the FA renovation document, you can now choose to enter the depreciation bonus amount as a percentage of the renovation amount or as a fixed amount; in the latter case, the bonus percentage will be calculated automatically, according to the FA group.
Choosing expense items for each property tax
In the Change property tax recording method document, you can now specify different expense items for different taxes.
Tax calculation is revised if the items are included in the Vehicle registration or Land lot registration documents. The items included in these documents can only be used for the corresponding taxes. In the Methods of recording expenses for property taxes register, the Tax kind dimension is added.
Integration with document management
For capital asset accounting 2.4 documents, integration with document management is now supported (same as capital asset accounting 2.2).
Evolution of demand fulfillment methods
- Fulfillment of demand identified in the distribution center only, or both in the distribution center and in warehouses receiving goods from the distribution center (for advanced demand fulfillment option) is now supported.
- Seasonal fluctuations can now be included in calculation of average daily goods consumption.
- The Demand fulfillment methods item form is optimized.
- Bulk filling of demand sources and delivery dates when generating orders by demands is implemented.
- Demand filters for an arbitrary shipment order list is implemented.
- Statistics calculation algorithms are unified for the basic and advanced demand fulfillment methods. Now, the greater of values calculated with and without "partial sales" days will be used for average daily consumption.
New settlement mechanism
A new settlement mode is introduced. The major features of this mode are:
- The calculated data is saved faster.
- Allocation is now performed in a document posting transaction, instead of a separate background job.
- Reallocation is performed since the moment of document modification, instead of the beginning of the month.
- Calculation methods for "mirrored" reflection of settlements with customers and suppliers are unified.
- New payment options are implemented.
- Payment schedules can now be specified in orders and updated in goods invoices (previously, the schedules were specified and updated in orders only).
- Analysis of conditional (plan) and unconditional (fact) debts based on applicable reports is now supported.
- Shipment can now be denied only due to unconditional (fact) debt and/or overdue debt.
Production reference information
Product auto selection and formula calculation in bills of resources now offer more options.
Bills of resources and operation sheets now support merging the repeating product sets that do not require separate semi-finished products and related production stages. Examples: fastener assembly kits, mechanical kits.
New production features
Costs can now be allocated to production batches for a long period (over a month).
Partial release can now be registered across several months.
The Batches in production report is implemented. This report provides status analysis of active production processes.
In version 2.4.6, new intra-shop management features are introduced:
- Sets of additional properties for manufacturing operations are now supported.
- Production stage closing control is implemented.
- New statuses of production operations are added.
- Barcode support for production documents is added.
- The Production operation progress report is implemented.
Intra-shop operations with production areas are now supported:
- Production area is a new level of production operations accounting.
- Each production area belongs to a department as a low-level structural unit.
- Production area support is enabled per department.
- Work centers are linked to production areas.
Electronic document exchange
Exchange with counterparties
- Control of electronic document registration in accounting is implemented. The control scope includes product mapping, accounting document creation and posting.
- Product mapping wizard is implemented.
- Bank details can now be displayed in the electronic document viewing forms.
- Operations with electronic documents that cannot be entered in the books are now supported.
- Settings of scheduled jobs for auto sending and receiving electronic documents are now more user-friendly.
- Scheduled job for marking the processed packages of electronic documents for deletion is implemented.
- Digital signature stamp is added.
- Information on marked goods can now be submitted when using UTD / UAD formats.
- Electronic documents in third-party formats can now be viewed and entered into the books.
- Proprietary formats of electronic documents are now supported.
- Bulk product selection by barcode is implemented.
- Products can now be linked to product kinds on import, and characteristics can be selected.
- Partial import of characteristics is supported.
- Dimension values (weight, length, area, volume) are supported.
- Categories hierarchy can now be saved on import.
- A product kind can now be linked to multiple categories.
Payroll and HR
- Now you can register business trip accruals as advance accruals so that tax deductions are applied during salary payment, instead of advance payment.
- Multiple personal accounts of an employee can now be registered in several salary projects.
- The PIT analysis report is complemented with an option to output data by recorder documents, income dates, income categories, payment dates, paid and unpaid tax amounts, and tax amounts due for deduction and transfer.
- All changes in labor wages can now be recorded in the employees’ personal cards.
- Filter by department in lists and journals is implemented.
- Default accrual can now be specified for documents.
- Calculation month is automatically filled in accrual documents and initial calculation data input documents.
- Various improvements are added to vacation schedule.
- In personal accounting documents, the Internet check command is moved from the Send group to a new group.
- Totals are now displayed in the Prize, gift document.
- Accrual frequency control is implemented.
- Behavior of edit prohibition date is improved.
- Report by employee qualification categories is added.
- Registration of basic monthly earnings allocation for a group of employees is implemented.
- Printed forms are added to the Day off and Day off as a list documents.
- Earned leave days accrual algorithm is improved for monthly accrual.
- Deviations entered prior to balances are no longer ignored when calculating vacation years.