A lead card stores information about a potential customer. You can open a lead card from the Leads catalog at CRM > Leads. For lead management details, see Leads.
When a potential customer appears, fill out a lead card. You can specify only the prospect name and add other details later.
To specify lead details:
- In the Description field, enter the prospect name or short description.
- In the Campaign field, select the campaign name.
- In the Activity list, select an activity.
- In the Note field, enter any details related to the prospect.
- In the Contacts field, enter the contact person of the prospect.
You can click +contact to add a contact.
- Specify the contact details such as phone number and email.
You can click +add attributes to add contact details (for example, Skype).
- In the #tag field, specify a tag name to use it for filtering the Leads catalog
and spotting the lead easily.
- In the Acquisition channel field, specify the customer acquisition channel to use it for:
- Filtering the Leads catalog.
- Running Acquisition channels report to analyze customer acquisition channels.
- In the Sales rep field, specify the name of the sales representative responsible for the campaign activities.
- In the Potential field, enter an estimated profit of turning the lead into a customer. The profit must be a numeric value not associated with any currency explicitly.
- Click Save and close.
From a lead card, you can also manage the lead as follows:
- To convert the lead to a customer, click Convert to customer.
- To reject the lead, click Reject.