To view the target indicator dashboard on mobile devices (smartphones and tablets), use purpose-built application 1C:ERP Dashboard for iOS and Android.
1C:ERP Dashboard is an application based on a mobile version of 1C:Enterprise 8 platform.
The application enables users to monitor target indicators, view reports, and view information about partners.
With this application, you can do the following:
- Quickly view the target indicator state in the form of charts and detailed reports.
- Decode target indicators using explanation reports.
- View reports.
- Manage partner contact information and partner profiles, and call them.
- Search the list for reports.
- Synchronize data selectively to reduce synchronization time.
This application is available for iOS and Android, as well as for Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8.1).
To use the application, you need the Internet connection. For the first synchronization, Wi-Fi connection is recommended.
To connect the application to the infobase:
- Publish web service ERPMonitor included in the configuration.
- Create a new access group for supplied access group profile User of mobile application 1C:ERP Dashboard (additional) (the Access groups list).
- Add users who will work with the application to the access group.
When you first start the application on your mobile device, you can choose one of the following modes:
- Synchronization with 1C – in this mode, you need to specify the following information to connect to the application:
- Exchange service address. Ask the infobase administrator for it.
- Demo mode – in this mode, the application is automatically filled in with demo data for you to learn about its features.