You can access all reports in the Main section. They are grouped as report panels. Available report panels correspond to the application sections and user access level: Sales, Purchases, Warehouse and delivery, Cash flow, Manufacturing, etc.
Setting up a report panel
Users can configure a report panel according to their needs.
You can search for reports by keywords on each report panel. You can search by report names, short description, field names, and report settings. You can search in the current application section or in all sections at once.
Setting up a report
Click Set up in the report form to open the report settings.
There are two available modes for report setup:
- Simple – it allows you to change the settings that do not require further report option saving. Such settings will be applied next time the report is opened. Simple settings may include filters, displayed fields, sorting, and report structure.
- Advanced – it allows you to significantly change report settings: add new filters, fields, groupings, tables, and charts in the report structure. Such settings will be applied next time the report is opened only after the report option is saved.
Key advanced mode features:
- You can set report parameters (Parameters) and set filter values limiting the data set extracted from the infobase (Filters) on the Filters tab. You can do the following to set parameters and report filters:
- Set report parameter values (Period, etc).
- Set filter conditions for a selected field (Equal to, In list, etc).
- Select field values from the infobase values (click Select) or paste a value list from the clipboard when setting filters based on the comparison with the value list (Not in list, In list group, Not in list group).
- Select a place in the report for each selected parameter or filter field: In report header, Only check box in report header, etc.
- You can select required fields that will be displayed in the report (the Fields section) and set arrangement rules for data displayed in the data report (the Sorting section) on the Fields and sortings tab.
You can do the following in the Fields list:
- Add/delete fields.
- Group/ungroup fields for presentation in a table header.
You can do the following in the Sorting list:
- Select sorting fields and an arrangement method for each field: Descending, Ascending. To select sorting fields, click Add sorting by selected field in the Fields section . Sorting order is determined by the order of selected fields in the list – from top to bottom: Sorting is applied to the top field first.
- You can select a background color, a text color, a data display format, a font, etc. on the Appearance tab. Presentation of report data depends on the selected appearance.
- The structure of the report being generated is displayed on the Structure tab: components and order of grouped fields, charts, and tables in a report. You can do the following to control the report structure:
- Add fields to the list of grouped fields, define a header for the grouped fields.
- Determine the field order in a group.
- Describe a report as a hierarchical structure that determines the order and subordination of report items.
- Add and configure charts: Select a chart type and displayed fields.
- Add tables, set up table lines and columns.
- Change a grouping order.
- Add nested and upstream groupings.
You can change user settings as follows:
- Reset settings so that they correspond to the relevant application version (click More actions – Standard settings).
- Save user settings (click Other – Save settings).
- Select previously saved user settings (click Other – Select settings).
- Change a report option for complex configuration (click Other – Edit report option).
- Select a standard or previously saved by user report option (click Other – Select report option).
Click Report options so that you can do the following with report options:
- Save the current report as a report option (click Save report option).
- Select a standard or previously saved by user report option.
- Select a report that belongs to the same functional group of the report panel that the current report (click Other reports).
- Edit a report option for complex configuration (click Edit report option).
To use reports outside the application, take advantage of the following:
- Save report results to a file (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word formats, etc.) – click Save report results to file .
- Print report results.
- Send a report by email – immediately or on schedule .