You can create a bank payment from scratch or generate it from one of the following documents:
- Account sales from consignees
- Account sales to consignor
- Credit note
- Landed costs
- Loan contract
- Purchase order
- RFQ response
- RMA request
- Supplier invoice
- Subcontractor invoice received
- Tax accrual
When you generate a bank payment from another document, most bank payment details are populated from the source document. This saves your time on data input and ensures the traceability of the bank payment.
To create a bank payment, perform the following steps:
- Do one of the following:
- To generate a bank payment from another document, open the source document and click Generate > Bank payment or Generate > Create payment.
- To create a bank payment from scratch, go to Cash management > Bank > Bank payments and click Create.
- Follow the guidelines depending on the bank payment operation that you want to register:
Operation Guidelines Payment to supplier See Payment to supplier. Transfer to advance holder See Transfer to advance holder. Refund to customer See Refund to customer. Payroll See Payroll. Taxes See Taxes. To expenses See To expenses. Loan to employee See Loan to employee. Loan to counterparty See Loan to counterparty. Loan repayment See Loan repayment. Miscellaneous payables See Miscellaneous payables.
- Specify additional information.
- Click Post and close.