To assign an employee or a team of employees to fulfill a production task:
- Go to Production.
- Under Production, click Production tasks.
- In the Production tasks list, select a production task. To select multiple production tasks, click them while holding down Ctrl or Shift.
- Above the production tasks list, click Assign.
- In the Select assignee window, do one of the following:
- To assign a production task to a team of employees, click Team. Then, in the Team field, select a team. The teams list is based on the Teams catalog.
- To assign a production task to an employee, click Employee. Then, in the Employee field, select an employee. The employees list is based on the Employees catalog.
Note. If a team or employee is missing, add them by clicking .
- Click Assign.