1. Message templates migration from SSL 3.1.2
We have added an option to create email templates. This will help you save time on sending out common emails. For instance, emails with invoices to your customers.
To be able to create and manage email templates, go to Settings > Application settings > Organizer > Notes, reminders, questionnaires, message templates and select the Message templates check box.
2. Closing invoice processing
1C:Drive now supports closing invoice processing. A closing invoice is a Sales invoice with the Closing invoice type. The invoice registers the variance between the services invoiced and the services provided in fact. This is for those who regularly provide services under an agreement, issue invoices for the agreed amounts, and then adjust these amounts depending on the actual quantity of services provided within a certain period. For instance, this can apply if your company is an electricity provider.
The following options are available for you:
- In document "Actual sales volume", register the actual quantity of provided services.
- In workplace "Closing invoice processing", track variances between the invoiced and actual amounts of provided services. Also, in a single click, generate multiple closing invoices for the variances.
- From the Sales invoices list, generate print forms of closing invoices (with the detailed description of each invoiced item if required).
To be able to use these options, go to Settings > Accounting settings > Sales > Closing invoices and select the Issue closing invoices check box.
3. Enhanced product cross references
We have enhanced product cross references so that you can do the following:
- Define the main cross reference for a product. For instance, a cross reference to a supplier's item # that you buy most often. It is automatically added to the product card.
- View a supplier's item # in a product card and the Products list.
- Search the Products list by supplier's item #.
For your convenience, now a supplier's item # from a product card is automatically populated to purchase documents.
4. Subcontractor invoice issued
1C:Drive now supports the process of providing subcontracting services to customers. In this process, you can do the following:
- Register Subcontractor orders received from customers.
- Monitor statuses of Subcontractor orders received from customers.
- Register components received from customers.
- Register components returned to customers.
- Register finished products ready for dispatch.
- Register dispatch of finished products to customers.
- Issue Subcontractor invoices to customers.
To be able to use these options, select the Subcontracting services check box in Settings > Accounting settings > Sales > Subcontracting.
5. Reports on services from subcontractors
For those who order services from subcontractors, we have added report "Subcontractor order issued statement". With this report, you can track the following:
- Finished products received from subcontractors.
- Components supplied to subcontractors and returned by them.
6. Sales user profile
We have added the Sales user profile. This is a good option if you want to restrict a user's access to certain sales data. In the profile, you can specify companies and warehouses that a user can access. This will ensure that the user can view and manage only the sales documents and reports related to the specified companies and warehouses.
To be able to use the Sales user profile, go to Settings > Application Settings > Users and rights settings > Access groups and select the Limit access at record level check box.
7. Interactions subsystem migration from SSL 3.1.2
1C:Drive now supports event management. You can register, store, and track the details of business meetings, phone calls, emails, and text messages. For instance, register meetings with potential customers and track emails sent to them.
8. VAT account in Bank receipt, Cash receipt, and Cash payment
Payment documents (such as Bank receipt) now can include an option for specifying the VAT GL account. The VAT GL account is used for registering VAT adjustment when an early payment discount (EPD) is applied. You can specify this GL account if the EPD method is "Payment document with VAT adjustment".