To view production tasks:
- Go to Production > Production > Production tasks.
The Production tasks list shows production task details. The details can vary depending on the list settings. By default, the following details are available:
- Date. A production task creation date.
- Status. A production task processing step. One of the following:
- Open. Indicates that a production task has not been processed yet.
- In progress. Indicates that a production task is being processed.
- Suspended. Indicates that a production task is on hold for some reason. For instance, the production task assignee is on the sick leave.
- Completed. Indicates that a production task was completed.
- Canceled. Indicates that a production task is canceled.
- Split. Indicates that a production task was split into several production tasks.
- Number. A production task ID.
- Department. A department responsible for processing a production task.
- Work in progress. The work in progress document that a production task is related to.
- Product. The product that is manufactured.
- Operation. An operation that a production task is required for.
To quickly find a production task:
- Search the Production tasks list using the search field above the list.