1. Prices and discounts in Print forms
We have enhanced the print form settings for documents used for purchases and sales. Now you can customize a print form so that it shows the following:
- Price before discount
- Net amount
- Total for each line
2. Add import from Excel to production entities
We have added the "Import data from external sources" option to the following:
- Work centers workplace
- Operations catalog
The option will help you save time on creating work center types, work centers, and operations.
3. Batch review
We have re-designed product batch management so that you can do the following:
1. Define batch details that you want to track. For instance, batch numbers, manufacturing dates, and expiration dates.
2. Choose the batch tracking policy depending on your company's rules for inventory flow control. The following policies are available for you:
2.1 First-Expire-First-Out (FEFO). Requires tracking expiration dates. Products with the earliest expiration dates can be automatically chosen first when sold or dispatched.
2.2 Manual. Requires tracking batch numbers. Batch numbers are assigned manually when products are sold or dispatched.
2.3 Referential. Requires tracking batch numbers only in certain areas of inventory flow. For instance, only when products are sold. Batch numbers are assigned manually.
3. Monitor and analyze your stock by batches using report "Available stock by batch numbers".
4. Monitor expiration dates of your stock using report "Available stock by expiration dates".
4. Purchases user profile
We have added the Purchases user profile. This is a good option if you want to restrict a user's access to certain information on purchases. In the profile, you can specify companies and warehouses that a user can access. This will ensure that the user can view and manage only the purchase documents and reports related to the specified companies and warehouses.
To be able to use the Purchases user profile, go to Settings > Application Settings > Users and rights settings > Access groups and select the Limit access at record level check box.
5. Subcontractor order issued based on Sales order
To help you manage the subcontracting process, we have added an option to generate the "Subcontractor order issued" from the Sales order. This can save your time on the subcontracting details input. You will also be able to trace issued Subcontractor orders to source Sales orders.
6. Add unit cost to Stock statement and Stock statement (FIFO) reports
We have added the unit cost data to reports Stock statement and Stock statement (FIFO). This will help you easily monitor the cost of each item in stock.
7. Production document creation based on Work in progress document
To help you manage Work in progress and Production documents, we have added the following options:
- Generate the Production document from the Work in progress document. This allows you to quickly register the production output.
- Automatically set start dates and end dates of operations while changing the status of the Work in progress document.
- Automatically set the status of the Work in progress document while changing start dates and end dates of operations.
8. Cost of goods assembled report
Now you can track the cost of assembled goods using the Cost of goods assembled report in the Production menu. This report is useful for companies that have a single-step production process, do not use Work in progress documents, and register finished goods using the Production document with the Assembly process type.
9. Personal accounts
In 1C:Drive, now you can store personal accounts. This will help you maintain subledger journal entries. We have also provided a tool for exporting personal accounts to the Datev software.