1C Company has created the mobile 1C:Enterprise platform for you to create and develop mobile applications on, for Android and iOS systems, such as smartphones or tablets. One of the primary purposes of mobile applications is the ability to operate solutions remotely, that normally operate on desktops. The optimized web client guarantees a satisfying user experience on all mobile devices, similar to that of other computers. Mobile applications are developed in a similar fashion as regular applications on the mobile 1C:Enterprise platform.
Solutions providers and developers are able to download mobile application distribution kits from Google Play or AppStore (iOS). Within these kits are all the tools you need to set up your mobile device with these mobile applications.
For solutions providers, what are the biggest benefits of the mobile 1C:Enterprise platform?
- Infiltrate the mobile application marketplace without the need for separate mobile application development toolsets.
- Distribute mobile applications for Android and iOS systems.
- Easily download mobile application kits through Google Play or to the Apple store.
- Taxi, the mobile 1C:Enterprise application user interface, provides superior design, excellent compatibility, and a smooth user experience.
For developers, what are the most significant benefits of the mobile 1C:Enterprise platform?
- Develop and publish mobile applications directly.
- Construct mobile applications for Android and iOS systems.
- Mobile support for iOS and Android.
- Integrates existing 1C Company applications and third-party software.
By taking advantage of what the mobile 1C:Enterprise platform has to offer, applications will be optimized for your mobile device.
If you would like to be contacted directly by a 1C Company partner representative, please send an email to email@example.com. Feel free to register for 1C:DN as well. You can also share this blog using the share buttons on the right.