1C:Enterprise platform is a rapid application development platform that automates your business’s financial and operational applications. There are over 1 million customers running their businesses on 1C:Enterprise today! So why did all these customers choose 1C:Enterprise as an application platform and why should application solution providers use 1C:Enterprise to develop and deliver applications?
1. Metadata driven architecture. 1C:Enterprise is based on the ideology of allowing the platform itself to program as many functions as possible. Applying a metadata driven architecture eliminates many of the lower level programming requirements in creating and modifying an application. Existing 1C:Solution providers will tell you that this approach makes it faster and easier for them to develop and deploy application solutions for their clients.
2. Cloud. Most solution providers today are looking for ways to transition to the cloud. The 1C:Enterprise platform supports cloud based or traditional on-premise applications. It provides a great way for a solution provider to offer their clients both options as well as a transition path to cloud.
3. Mobile. This platform enables solutions developers to develop and publish mobile applications for Android and iOS systems. It includes a mobile application development environment. Users of 1C:Enterprise are able to enter the mobile application marketplace without the need for separate mobile application development toolsets.
4. Client customization. Customizing your applications for individual client requirements can significantly increase deployment times for individual clients resulting in either higher client costs or reduced partner margin. The 1C:Enterprise platform speeds up your ability to customize applications for your clients, thereby reducing your application customization costs and accelerating the time to value for your clients.
5. 1C:Small Business. This free business software solution was built on the 1C:Enterprise platform for small companies to implement and automate their workflow, including banking operations, accounting, processing orders, and planning activities. With the 1C:Small business solution, solutions providers are able to deliver software products promptly and integrate directly with 1C:Small business providing significant ERP functionality that does not need to be rewritten.
6. Vertical industry applications. Due to the architecture of the 1C:Enterprise platform as well as the complementary tools already referenced, such as 1C:Small business and Mobile 1C:Enterprise platform, this is the ideal platform for creating a variety of vertical solutions for manufacturing, distribution, and service businesses.
7. Over 7,000 1C Partners. That’s right, reason number 7 is that today there are over 7,000 partners who understand the value and already build and deploy applications on the 1C:Enterprise platform.
To demonstrate the effectiveness of the 1C:Enterprise platform, we welcome you to readthe story on how the clothing boutique, Jenny Rose, automated their business processes with FirstBIT ERP, a software solution based on the 1C:Enterprise platform.
If you would like to be contacted directly by a 1C Company partner representative, please send an email to email@example.com. To register for 1C:Developer Network click here Please share this post using the share buttons on the right as well.