Below we’ve laid out the steps to get started along with some of the key benefits of being part of the 1C:Compatible program:
What are the steps to getting 1C:Compatible certified?
• Develop your application on the 1C:Enterprise platform. Initiate this process by downloading the free 1C:Enterprise platform training version.
• Create an electronic documentation/user guide that clearly defines how your product relates and connects with the 1C:Enterprise platform.
• Provide installation tools in your product, along with descriptions of each of those tools in the documentation.
• Follow the 1C standards and 1C methodology outlined on our Knowledge base page. This page includes several developer resources, 1C:Enterprise documentation, and overall best practices and core concepts behind the 1C:Enterprise platform.
• To request solution certification approval for free, email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: 1C:Compatible Solution Certification Request
What are the key benefits of being 1C:Compatible certified?
• Promotion of your solution on the 1C:Developer Network.
• Freedom to use the 1C:Compatible logo.
• Eligibility for 1C:Solution partner status. Take advantage of the increased margins and co-marketing options that come with being a 1C:Solution partner.
For the complete list of 1C:Compatible requirements including configurations, add-ons, service reports, and data processor sets developed in the 1C:Enterprise platform, as well as add-ins and products that interact and exchange data with 1C:Enteprise, please visit our 1C:Compatible requirements page.
If you would like to be contacted directly by a 1C Company partner representative, please send an email to email@example.com. To register for 1C:DN, click here You can also share this blog using the share buttons on the right.