The 1C:Partner program was designed to help partners grow their businesses. This is based on a long track record of 1C Company’s partner led business model.
One of the ways the 1C:Partner program helps 1C:Solution partners grow is by providing an industry leading co-marketing program. In addition to the generous base margins provided, the 1C:Partner program provides the opportunity for partners to gain incremental margin for reinvestment back to generate additional demand. The following is an excerpt from the 1C:Partner program agreement that outlines the co-marketing benefits:
1C:Solution partner status enables the Partner to get a compensation in the amount of up to 100% of its marketing costs, but no more than 30% of the purchase value of 1C software purchased in the previous quarter, with the exception of 1C:Enterprise licenses purchased with 1C points, NFR products and payments of annual partner registration fees. The Partner’s marketing costs are agreed upon with 1C Company in advance.
Simply put, this means if you sell $10,000 worth of software licenses, 1C Company will provide you with a credit up to $3,000 towards future sales if you invest in generating more leads.
The process to claim the co-marketing reimbursement is simple:
- Check your account on the 1C:Developer network for last quarter’s sales to determine your earned co-marketing benefit.
- Develop your quarterly marketing plan.
- Determine if the marketing tactic requires prior 1C Company approval.
- If yes, submit a marketing plan to the 1C:Partner program team for approval. If not, proceed to next step.
- Execute your marketing activity and generate additional leads.
- 6. Receive a corresponding credit on your account for the refunded activity.
Please be advised that 1C Company only provides campaign funding for advertisements and promotional events that comply with the 1C Company corporate principles and program requirements. For full details on the terms of marketing expense refunds for 1C partners, please click here You can also send an email to email@example.com or you can post a question on the 1C:DN partner forum.
If you would like to be contacted directly by a 1C Company partner representative, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To register for 1C:DN, click here You can also share this blog using the share buttons on the right.