You can edit the production tasks details if the following conditions are met:
- A production task status is Open, In progress, or Suspended.
- The related work in progress document has status Open or In progress.
The following details are editable:
- Company. The company responsible for completing a production task.
- Work in progress. The work in progress document that a production task is related to.
- Start date. The planned start date and time of a production task.
- Due date. The planned end date and time of a production task.
- Start date. The start date and time registered by the production task assignee or a person responsible for managing production tasks.
- Due date. The end date and time registered by the production task assignee or a person responsible for managing production tasks.
- Operation. An operation that a production task is required for.
- Quantity. The number of times that the operation must be performed.
- Work center type. Work center types where a production task is fulfilled.
- Work center. Work centers where a production task is fulfilled.
To edit the production task details:
- Go to Production > Planning > Production task management.
- Above the production tasks list, select the Only active Production tasks check box.
The production tasks list shows production tasks with status Open, In progress, or Suspended.
- In the production tasks list, double-click a production task.
- On the production task card, edit the details.
- Click Post and close.