1. VAT calculation in month-end closing for multiple VAT IDs
We have added an option to include the GL account details in the VAT registers. These details will be automatically analyzed during the month-end closing. This will help to easily define the VAT payable accumulated from different accounts. The new option is a good tool for companies that use multiple VAT IDs and VAT GL accounts.
As you install this 1C:Drive release, the option is automatically set up in Settings > Accounting settings > Company > VAT > Use GL accounts in VAT registers starting from.
You can edit it.
2. Company information filling wizard
We have enhanced the Company details wizard. We have added an option for you to create new companies. We have also grouped the company details so that you can easily locate and edit them.
3. Net operation time in production schedule
Now the production schedule includes information about the net time of production operations. This is the total time scheduled for operations excluding intervals between the end time of one operation and start time of another. You can analyze the net time along with the total time scheduled for production. This can help you determine the production planning bottlenecks and address them in a timely manner.
4. Enhanced routing settings in a bill of materials
We have enhanced the routing settings in a bill of materials. Now you can specify the following:
- Consecutive operations along with concurrent operations.
- An operation that starts after one or several previous operations are completed.