The mobile application execution environment.
Two versions of the mobile platform are available:
It can run on iOS and Android operating systems. It has a number of limitations compared to 1C:Enterprise platform:
- some configuration object classes are not available;
- query language and data composition system are not available;
- distributed infobase mechanism is not available;
- the selection of form elements is limited;
- the Desktop contains a single form;
- step-by-step debugging is not available;
- and some other limitations.
- mobile platform for developers, which is used for the development, debugging, and testing of mobile applications;
- mobile platform for end users, which is used for building mobile applications.