The report allows to analyze the status of purchase orders regarding receipt and payment.
Report intends to analyze the Status of purchase orders in terms of payment and shipment.
In terms of payment for goods there the following indicators for the order:
- Document Amount – scheduled payment Amount, i.e. the Amount that is listed in the customer's order.
- Paid - Amount paid for this order.
- Left to pay – Amount that is necessary to discharge to complete an order.
In terms of receipt there is displayed the COUNT of goods in the basic units of measurement:
- Ordered – COUNT of goods that is specified in the sales order.
- IsReceived - COUNT of goods that is received according to the order.
- Left to purchase – general COUNT of goods that is left to receive according to the order.
- Posted IN Orders – COUNT of goods that is posted in orders for the vendors.