1. Storage bins in Available stock, Stock summary reports
We have added the following report options to help you track inventory by storage bins:
- Available stock by storage bins
- Stock summary by storage bins
To be able to use these report options, go to Settings > Purchases / Warehouse > Warehouse accounting and select the Inventory accounting by storage bins check box.
2. Enhanced recurring purchases
The recurring purchases tool now supports recurring Supplier invoices and provides you with the following options:
- Create, view, and edit custom schedules for recurring documents.
- View the Generated documents summary report.
It shows documents automatically generated according to a schedule within the specified period.
3. Enhanced expense claim
We have enhanced the Expense claim so that you can specify the following:
- The purpose of expenses.
- A GL account for each expense item.
- Suppliers of goods and services.
- Exchange rates for expenses incurred in foreign currencies.
In addition, now you can generate the Expense claim print form.
4. Advance clearing in AR / AP adjustment
Now you can use the AR / AP adjustment document to clear advances received from customers or provided to suppliers.
5. Calculation method for components and operations in BOM
We have enhanced a Bill of materials (BOM). You can select a method for calculating the quantities of components and operations required to produce the ordered product quantity. The method is required in case the ordered product quantity differs from the product quantity in BOM.
The following methods are available for you:
- Use quantities that are multiples of quantities specified in the BOM.
- Use quantities that are proportional to quantities specified in the BOM.
- Use quantities specified in the BOM вЂњas isвЂќ. This applies only to quantities of operations.
6. By-products accounting
1C:Drive now supports by-products accounting including the following:
- Defining the by-products accounting price in the Accounting policy.
- Registering the planned quantity of by-products.
- Registering the actual quantity of by-products.
- Registering by-products transfer to a warehouse.
- Defining the by-products cost.
We have also added an option to help you quickly register the by-product details. At different steps of the production process, you can import them from a bill of materials in one click and edit them if required.
7. Project attribute in business documents
Now you can specify a project that a business document is created for. This option is the initial step to implementing project management in future releases. In this release, the specified project is for reference purposes only.