Version 8.2.19 includes known bug fixes and functionality modifications.
New functions and changes
- Support of Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (32 bit) web browser is implemented.
The Clear input button that is generated by the web browser for text boxes containing at least one non-space character functions exactly like the standard text box Clear button.
- When a register record set is being written without replacement to an independent information register, the DataExchange.Load property can be set to True.
- 1C:Enterprise servers do not shut down on attempts to process nonexistent items of universal value collections. These attempts are written to the technological log as excp events.
- 1C:Enterprise supports Microsoft Windows Server 2012 operating system.
New functions and changes in 1C:Enterprise mode
- In the web client, the error message about a connection loss is modified.
In the web client, an action can be resumed if during its execution the connection was lost and the action could not modify data on the server. In this case, the user is prompted to retry the request.
- In Google Chrome web browser version 30, the check whether the pop-up blocker is enabled is more reliable.
- Optimized performance while starting a large number of clients with short intervals between starts.
- In order to enhance scalability and performance of 1C:Enterprise server cluster, the internal platform mechanisms are improved.
- Individual indexes by separators are created for independent information registers that do not have dimensions.
- In object tables, an additional index is implemented for separators with the Independently and simultaneously separation mode. The index includes the separator value and the primary table key. The index eliminates DBMS lock escalations in some table processing scenarios.
- In the web client, performance of the following spreadsheet document operations is improved: opening spreadsheet documents, row scrolling, and page scrolling.
- In the thick and thin clients, improved performance for opening managed forms that contain graphical schema fields with a large number of elements (more than 1000).
- In the file infobase mode, optimized generation of the RecordsWithExtDimensions accounting register virtual table.
Changes affecting the system behavior
- When items of catalogs, charts of characteristic types, charts of accounts, and chart of calculation types are read from XML files using the ReadXML() method, the PredefinedDataName item of the read data is not processed. You can load exchange files generated in 1C:Enterprise 8.3.3 and later versions.
- Ordinary forms containing picture fields that were created in 1C:Enterprise version 8.3.3 in Version 8.2.16 compatibility mode now can be opened.
- When thin clients connect to an infobase using HTTPS, the web server certificate is verified, provided that the root certificate for the web server certificate is included in the cacert.pem file on the client computer from which the connection is attempted.
- Improved 1C:Enterprise server reliability.
- Improved view of dotted lines when printing PDF spreadsheet documents from a web client that is running in Mozilla Firefox web browser version 20 or later.
To have the dotted lines printed correctly in spreadsheet documents in Mozilla Firefox, and also to ensure the correct size of all printed elements, it is recommended that you set the PrintAccuracy property of the spreadsheet document to Accurate. In this case web client will save the spreadsheet document as a file. In other cases, it will open the document in a preview window.
- 1С Enterprise server clusters are now more robust against network connection losses. If a TCP connection between a working process and 1C:Enterprise cluster manager is lost, the working process is not shut down immediately, it attempts to reestablish the connection first. Working processes are only shut down if the attempt to reestablish the connection is unsuccessful or if the connection is lost due to a cluster manager shutdown.
Changes requiring changes to the configuration and administrative settings
- The distribution kit for Windows includes the HASP driver version 6.60.36723.1. Correct installation and operation of the driver is now guaranteed on Microsoft Windows 8. Command line parameters for driver installation and uninstallation remain the same.
Transition from the previous version to the version 8.2.19
- Conversion of configurations, infobases, external data processors and external reports is not required during the transition from the previous version to the version 8.2.19.