Version 8.2.13 includes known bug fixes and some functionality modifications.
New functions and changes
- DBMS Oracle Database 188.8.131.52 (Linux) support has been implemented.
- In the obtain software licenses dialog it is allowed to obtain licenses on electronic media, even if automatic license obtaining is possible.
- The following pictures have been added to the picture library: ExpandAll, CollapseAll.
- In the access rights editor the Independent rights of subordinated objects flag has been implemented. If the flag is not set then rights for parental object are considered when determining rights for the configuration object. Flag affects the following items: standard attributes, standard tabular sections, attributes of standard tabular sections, attributes, tabular sections, attributes of tabular section, commands.
- Implemented the PrivilegedGetMode property for the FunctionalOption object. The property manages the possibility to get a functional option value in the privileged mode.
- Implemented the possibility to manage distribution of client licenses by "1C:Enterprise server". For this purpose implemented the following:
- Allow license distribution by "1C:Enterprise" server property of the infobase in the cluster console.
- LicenseDistributionAllowed property for the IInfoBaseInfo object.
- Reduced time of establishing connection with IBM DB2 DBMS server when running large number of users.
- Accelerated the launch of 1C:Enterprise client application when using dynamic configuration update.
- In thin client optimized the display of the HTML-document template by the HTML-document field.
Changes altering the system behavior
- Implemented storing the 1CEStart.cfg configuration file for all users of computer (%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\1C\1CEStart directory or %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\1C\1CEStart for Windows Vista and higher). The installation program writes InstalledLocation and InstallComponents parameters to the configuration file for all users. Settings, performed in the start dialog, are written to local configuration file (of specific user).
- When editing in Designer mode the LinkByType and ChoiceParemetersLink properties of configuration objects and managed form text box links to deleted attributes and fields are not displayed. Previously such links were displayed by string Error value. When creating a form on server in 1C:Enterprise mode links to unavailable or deleted attributes or text boxes are deleted.
- In Designer mode setting common module properties Client (ordinary application), Client (managed application), External connection simultaneously with Server call is disabled.
- The StandardProcessing parameter of the DragStart event has been renamed to Perform. Renaming was performed for the events of the following objects: form field extension for a calendar field, form field extension for a picture field, form field extension for a spreadsheet document field, form decoration extension for a picture, form table, table field, calendar field, picture field, spreadsheet document field.
- Transaction, initiated by the system when reading objects, is opened only if at the beginning of reading the transaction is not opened yet.
- Implemented using Usr and Pwd parameters of connection string, specified in default.vrd file, for authentication when creating a session. If the user name and password are both specified simultaneously in the run string of the client application and in the connection string of the default.vrd file, then connection string parameters are ignored and the run string parameters are used.
- If a field, containing characteristic value, is disabled (or becomes unavailable) by functional options, then all characteristic fields, which values are stored in this field, become unavailable.
- Report, running in the background, is terminated when report form is closed even if in the BeforeClose event handler of the report form the StandardProcessing parameter was set to False. Background job, executing the report, is terminated after executing the OnClose event handler of the report form.
- If the Decrease indent operation is performed in the text editor for the selected text block, then the required number of spaces or tabs is removed from each line. Other modifications of the text are not performed.
- In the calendar implemented display of abbreviated day names for Vietnamese and polish interface languages.
- It is forbidden to enter characters that are invalid in terms of XML 1.0 in the text boxes of the web client. When you try to enter such characters interactively they are ignored, when pasting from the clipboard - the invalid characters are ignored and won’t get into the inserted text. If a character is placed by script, the web browsers Google Chrome and Safari replace invalid character by the character "?", and the text box becomes unavailable for editing.
- Changed display of links in the navigation panel of the auxiliary window. The command is displayed in bold if it is located in the Important group.
- User message defining a specific row in the tabular section will be positioned in the same row after changing the order of rows in the tabular section. If the row, to which a message is connected, has been deleted, the message will appear attached to the form element that displays tabular section.
- Modified cursors that display the presence or absence of details in the spreadsheet document cell in Google Chrome and Safari browsers.
- The client and server licenses are not verified when the infobase is created. The license verification starts only when Designer mode launches or in the "1C:Enterprise" mode.
- Implemented the possibility to obtain the program license if the server license is not found during launch of the thick or thin client (in the client server mode).
- The ProcessJobs() method is available at thin and web clients. The information about ProcessJobs() method availability at server is removed from the Syntax Assistant.
- When the help tree is generated by subsystems in Version 8.1 compatibility mode the View right for the subsystem is not taken into account.
Changes requiring configuration changes and administrative settings
- For the working server, which is not central, and in which there is a not empty list of central server administrators, there must exist the administrator in the list of server administrators, with OS authentication of user, in the name of whom the cluster central server’s ragent is launched or must be the administrator with name and password, matching the name and password of one of the cluster central server administrators.
- When transforming object to form data, for all values of types FormDataStructure, FormDataStructureAndCollection, FormDataTree data is cleared in those columns, for which there isn’t any corresponding columns in the object data.
- When choosing a value for extra dimension in the cell of a table form, linked with a set of accounting register records, the choice parameter for the Owner field is specified automatically only when type of extra dimension is of catalog type, specified as the value for the Additional characteristic values field of the chart of characteristic types used as types for extra dimensions in the chart of accounts. The corresponding type of extra dimension is a value for the choice parameter.
Transition from the previous version to the version 8.2.13
- Conversion of configurations, infobases, external data processors and external reports is not required during the transition from the version 8.2.12 to the version 8.2.13.
- If the startup program 1CEStart.exe is used for launch from network location, then you should replace it for the similar program of the version 8.2.13.