Version 8.2.16 includes known bug fixes and some functionality modifications.
New functions and changes
- The possibility to set the timeout for operations of interaction with the network resource is implemented for the objects: HTTPConnection, WSProxy, WSDefinitions, InternetMailProfile and when calling the CreateWSProxy() method.
New functions and changes in 1C:Enterprise mode
- When the error occurs during installation of add in, file system extension or cryptographic tools extension, while using the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, a link to a page with description of ActiveX security settings is displayed (along with the error text) in the error window.
- The main menu command Help – Peculiarities of web browser setup, in the Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser, opens the help page containg links to the following help pages:
- Setup of web browser for obtaining files
- Setup of web browser for working with extensions and add-ins
- Description of full web browser setup.
- On the first call of the GetFile() global context method by the specified address of the infobase, when the Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser is used, a notification is displayed. It contains a hyperlink to the help page with description of settings, required for obtaining files.
- On the first open of the main application window by the specified address of the infobase, and also every time the additional application window is opened, the web browser pop-up blocker operating is checked. If the pop-up blocker is active then the web client stops executing code and the following actions are performed:
- For the Mozilla Firefox web browser the settings dialog is displayed, using which the required settings can be .
- The instruction on settings is opened for other web browsers.
Changes altering the system behavior
- The reverse proxy is now supported. When setting up the proxi-server specify the necessity to generated the X-Forwarded-* headers in the http-query.
- Сonfigurations with unknown compatibility mode are not supported. Compatibility modes with later 1C:Enterprise versions are considered unknown. For example, if you set the compatibility mode to Do not use in version 8.3.1, it is considered unknown when the configuration is opened in version 8.2.16. Furthermore, if you set the compatibility mode to Version 8.2.16, it is displayed as Do not use when the configuration is opened in version 8.2.16.
If you attempt to run or load the configuration with unknown compatibility mode, an error message is displayed, informing you about the required 1C:Enterprise version. If new compatibility mode is not set in a specific 1C:Enterprise version, the effect of the Do not use mode is the same as it was in the previous version.
You cannot load 1cv8.dt files generated in version 8.3.1 or later with an earlier versions of 1C:Enterprise. The only exception is when the Compatibility mode property is set to Version 8.2.16 in version 8.3.1.
- During the sofware license binding check title and version of Linux operating system are not used.
Changes that require changes to the configuration and administrative settings
- In the thin and web clients, you have the option to log out using the new command File - Log off <User name> (or using the /authoff command line option). After logging out, the authentication parameters are not stored anywhere, and on the next authentication the user is prompted to provide the user name and password.
The user name is stored between sessions to simplify the authentication process when the authentication is denied by the OpenID provider (for example, the lifetime of the authentication flag is elapsed).
The OpenID authentication algorithm is improved, HTTPS interaction is implemented.
The OpenIDAuthentication user property is implemented.
- Search for software licenses in the following directories is implemented:
- on Windows: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\1C\licenses (%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\1C\licenses - for Windows Vista and later).
- on Linux: /var/1C/licenses.
1C:Enterprise searches for licenses in this directory after it checks all of the license directories listed in the documentation.
On Windows, if a software license is not found in the licenses directory and the directory %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\1C\1Cv8 (%LOCALAPPDATA%\1C\1Cv8 for Windows Vista or later) exists, the search is performed in the directory %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\1C\1Cv8\Conf (%LOCALAPPDATA%\1C\1Cv8\Conf for Windows Vista or later).
Transition from the previous version to the version 8.2.16
- Conversion of configurations, infobases, external data processors and external reports is not required during the transition from the previous version to the version 8.2.16.