Version 8.2.10 includes known bug fixes and functionality modifications.
- In the event log implemented the Access denied event, which is written when access is denied for a user when checking the access rights and data access limitations. In 8.1 version compatibility mode, this event is written to the event log not in all cases. When operating with Oracle Database this event is logged regardless the compatibility mode. If it operates with IBM DB2 database earlier than v9.5, this event is not logged regardless the compatibility mode.
- In the event log implemented the Access event, which is written when information from the database is read. This event is not logged in 8.1 version compatibility mode, only if it's not operating with Oracle Database, in which case the event is always logged. If it operates with IBM DB2 database earlier than v9.5, this event is not logged regardless the compatibility mode.
- Implemented the possibility to manage writing the event log events using the SetEventLogJournalEventUsing() and GetEventLogJournalEventUsing() method. Additional setting is specified for particular metadata objects for the Access and Access denied events.
- Information about current operating system user is written in the Data field for the Authentication and Authentication error event log events.
- Information about current user properties is included in the Data field for the New user, Update user and Delete user event log events. The Data field of these events are displayed only for users with administrative rights.
- Extended possibilities to specify a filter in the UnloadEventLog() method. Implemented the possibility to specify several filters. Implemented the support of filter in the Data and Metadata fields for new and modified events in the event log.
Changes affecting the system behavior
- Changing of time zones in the Russian Federation regions is now supported. The new rules take effect on March 28, 2010 at 02:00 (local time). The changes affected the following time zones: Europe/Samara, Asia/Novokuznetsk, Asia/Kamchatka, Asia/Anadyr. Modification implemented since version 22.214.171.124.
- Implemented the check on using the / character when typing a name for a group in the list of infobases. Error message is displayed when typing this character.
- Input based on commands are available on the managed form in the Read-only mode.
- The Unavailable action message is displayed when trying to interactively perform parameterized global command, located in the form navigation panel with the Modifies data property set, if the command is located on the form of the object, which is a command parameter and if the described form is in the Read-only mode or if the Edit right is lacking for this object.
- Implemented to specify the availability flag for the form command, connected with current table row, depending on the Read-only mode of the table.
- When restoring list of the dynamic list filters the dublicated filter elements are not allowed.
- If in the data access restrictions for data of turnover accumulation register dimensions are used, which are not included in totals, then stored register totals are not used when calling the turnover virtual table and the query is executed by the record table.
- The status bar is displayed over all application windows (of 1C:Enterprise client), but not over all operating system windows, in the thick and thin client.
- Removed the GetUserMessages() of the ComConnector object. You should use the global context GetUserMessages() method instead.
- A warning about impossibility to operate with storage of previous version is displayed during conversion of the configuration storage from version 8.1.
- The No button is active after conversion is started when conversing File mode of the infobase from version 8.1 when warning about impossibility to operate with infobase of previous version is displayed.
- Implemented deactivating of displaing of incompletionmark when text is edited without modifying the MarkIncomplete property. Display refreshes after text editing is complete.
- The New user, Update user and Delete user event log events are written both on interactive, and programmatic modification of infobase users.
- The Authentication event log event is written only when authentication is successful.
- The User and UserName fields are written for the Authentication event log event.
- If unavailable field is used in the appearance of the conditional appearance item, then using this item is disabled when the method Refresh() of the data composition settings compiler is called.
Changes that require configuration changes
- Current user name is written in the UserName field when unloading the event log to XML. Full user name is written in the 8.1 version compatibility mode.
- When the event log is written as .XML in 8.1 version compatibility mode the names of UserID, EventName and MetadataName elements do not change.
- Data about authentication parameters are written in the Data field, not in the Comment field, for the Authentication and Authentication error event log events.
- Unloading from collection Data and Metadata fields (structures and arrays) is not performed when unloading the event log to XML or to a value table in the 8.1 version compatibility mode.
- HTML-handling features return tags in uppercase in the 8.1 version compatibility mode.
- When modifying the functional option values new values are available in current session right after modification both in thick client and external connection, regardless to where the modification was made. In other session the modified functional options values become available on server right after modification, and not later than 20 minutes after modifictation in thick client and external connections.
- User without administrative rights can not modify a value of CannotChangePassword property of the InfoBaseUser object. The behaviour is not changed in the 8.1 version compatibility mode (this modification is possible).
- When using field from nested queries in + or - query language operations, when only NULL value is obtained, the error of query language is displayed. The abnormal terination executed in previous versions, starting from 8.1.12.
- The OnClose handler is called when trying to close modal form on timeout expiration (in managed and ordinary form). The behaviour is not changed in the 8.1 version compatibility mode (the handler is not called).
- Data composition template data set names are generated on language, corresponding with configuration script variant.
- If the balance fields are obtained in the nested query, then in the external query these fields are considered balance, and totals are calculated by these fields like balance fields. The behaviour is not changed in the 8.1 version compatibility mode (balance fields, obtained from the nested query are not considered balance fields and totals are calculated by them like ordinary fields).
- Exception is generated, if the EndOfPeriod parameter has value less then BeginOfPeriod parameter when executing query, where data is received from the RecordsWithExtDimensions, DrCrTurnovers and BalanceAndTurnovers virtual tables of the accounting register, and also BalanceAndTurnovers virtual table of the accumulation register.
- In the managed form text box specifying the MarkIncomplete property to False is cancelled on text editing start and when performing interactive selection from the choice form, calculator, calendar and dropdown list. At the same time when specifying value in data, connected with the texbox, the MarkIncomplete property value is set automatically depending on value being specified, if the AutoMarkIncomplete property is set.
- Modified names of automatically generated managed form elements (commands, command groups, etc.). Automatically generated form element names are generated on language, corresponding to script variant, not on the platform interface language.
- If a business process has the Task creating privileged mode property enabled, then the privileged mode is used on business process start for all operations with tasks and to complete the business process, and when closing task for all operation with other tasks and for all operations with the business process itself.
- Reading objects and writing records is performed in transaction. The shared lock is set for record sets when reading in managed mode. Conrol for coordinated reading the object tabular sections and record set records is provided.
Migration from 8.2.9 to 8.2.10
- Conversion of configurations, infobases, external data processors and reports is not needed when migrating from 8.2.9 to 8.2.10.