The report allows to analyze the content and how the sales order is executed regarding shipment and payment.
Regarding shipment by order such indicators are shown:
- Ordered – number of goods specified in the customer's order.
- Shipped - number of goods shipped by order.
- Remaining – total number of goods left to be shipped by order.
- Reserved – product quantity reserved under this order.
- Allocated in purchase orders – product quantity in purchase orders.
- Allocated in production orders - product quantity in production orders.
- Not allocated – COUNT of goods which should be additionally reserved or placed in orders to execute the order. When calculating this COUNT the available balance of goods at warehouse isn't considered - it is supposed that the user decides himself on the use of the available warehouse balance.
Regarding payment of goods by order the following indicators are shown:
- Document Amount – the Amount which is specified in the customer's order.
- Planned - the Amount planned by order in the order itself on a tab the Payments calendar and documents of the cash flow planning.
- Prepayment - the prepayment Amount by order.
- Payments - the payment Amount by order.
- Total - total Amount of prepayment and payment by order.
- Left to pay – the Amount needed to be repaid, to pay for order in full.