You can monitor production order statuses in the Production orders list.
To open it, go to Production > Production > Production orders.
You can track fulfillment status, relevance, and lifecycle status.
Track production order statuses in the following columns:
- Fulfillment status. Order fulfillment progress:
- . Fulfilled. All products have been produced and the related production documents have been posted.
- . Fulfilled in part. A part of products has been produced and the related production documents have been posted.
- . Not fulfilled. Products have not been produced yet.
The circle color indicates whether a production order fulfillment meets the schedule:
- Green. On schedule.
- Orange. Due today.
- Red. Overdue.
- Relevance. Shows whether production order processing has been stopped. Orders with a check mark in the Relevance column require no more actions.
- Lifecycle status. Order processing step. By default, the following statuses are available:
- Open. Indicates that production order processing has not started yet.
- In progress. Indicates that production order processing is in progress.
- Completed. Indicates that production order processing is completed.
Note. You can Creating lifecycle statuses of production orders that meet your business needs.