To view inventory transfers:
- Go to Warehouse > Warehouse > Inventory transfers.
The Inventory transfers list shows inventory transfer details. The details can vary depending on the list settings. By default, the following details are available:
- Date. An inventory transfer creation date.
- Number. An inventory transfer ID.
- From. The source storage location.
- To. The destination storage location.
- Operation. A business operation that an inventory transfer registers. For example, if Operation is Transfer, an inventory transfer registers inventory movement from one storage location to another.
To quickly find certain inventory transfers:
- Sort the list by any column by clicking a column header. To change the sorting order, click the header again.
- Search the list using the search field above the list.
To view inventory transfer details:
- Double-click the inventory transfer line.