1C:Drive is a software tool including the following components:
A software platform that includes 1C:Enterprise server, 1C:Enterprise client, and other tools required for running applications and providing access to their data.
- 1C:Drive application
An application that defines 1C:Drive data structure and data processing rules.
- 1C:Drive infobase
The 1C:Drive application database.
It is recommended to install 1C:Drive together with the 1C:Enterprise server connected to the MS SQL Server.
To install 1C:Drive:
- Install a database server.
- Install 1C:Enterprise server.
- Install initial 1C:Enterprise license.
- Create 1C:Drive infobase.
- Install 1C:Enterprise client.
- Install 1C:Drive application.
- Connect 1C:Enterprise client to 1C:Drive infobase.
It is assumed that you receive the 1C:Enterprise and 1C:Drive installer packages from 1C International partners. If any issues arise, create a request for the support team.