To view intra-warehouse transfers:
- Go to Warehouse > Warehouse > Intra-warehouse transfers.
The Intra-warehouse transfers list shows intra-warehouse transfer details. The details can vary depending on the list settings. By default, the following details are available:
- Date. An intra-warehouse transfer creation date.
- Number. An intra-warehouse transfer ID.
- Warehouse. The storage location.
- Storage bin. One of the following storage bins depending on Operation:
- For From one to several operation, it is a source storage bin.
- For From several to one operation, it is a destination storage bin.
- Operation. A business operation that an intra-warehouse transfer registers. For example, if Operation is From one to several, an intra-warehouse transfer registers inventory movement from one storage bin to many.
To quickly find certain intra-warehouse transfers:
- Sort the list by any column by clicking a column header. To change the sorting order, click the header again.
- Search the list using the search field above the list.
To view intra-warehouse transfer details:
- Double-click the intra-warehouse transfer line.