Bank statement processing settings are required for the data exchange with banks including the following:
- Importing bank statements from a file.
- Exporting bank payments to a file.
To specify the bank processing settings:
- Go to Cash management > See also > Bank statement processing settings.
- Click Create.
- In the Bank statement processing setting (create) window, enter or select the following:
- Description. A short description of settings.
- Data processor. A data processor that supports the data exchange with banks. After you select a data processor, its settings are displayed.
Note. A list of data processors depends on the 1C:Drive localized version. For details, contact the 1C International partner that provided you with the 1C:Drive distribution package.
- Specify the data processor settings.
- Click Save and close.
Data processor settings
The data processor settings can vary depending on the 1C:Drive localized version. The following description applies to a data processor provided by 1C International team.
For the data processor, the following settings are filled in by default:
- Encoding. The encoding of files that is used for the data exchange.
The default encoding is UTF-8.
- File extensions. The extensions of files that can be used for the data exchange. You will be able to select files with these extensions for importing into 1C:Drive during bank statement processing.
The default file extension is Bank statement file (*.sta)|*.sta.
It is recommended that you keep these settings “as is”.
To specify other data processor settings:
- On the Import tab, enter or select the following:
- Automatic payment allocation. Indicates that the data processor automatically detects outstanding invoices and allocates payments to them. If there are no outstanding invoices, a payment is automatically marked as Advance payment.
- Import directory. A source directory for importing files with bank payments data.
- On the Export tab, in the Export directory field, specify a target directory for exporting files with bank payments data.
- On the Additional settings tab, select values for the following:
- CF_item_from_customer. A cash flow item for payments received from customers.
- CF_item_to_supplier. A cash flow item for payments made to suppliers.
- CF_item_other. A cash flow item for other payments.
For each option, a list of cash flow items is based on the Cash flow items catalog.
The specified cash flow items will be shown in the Bank statement processing window when you import a bank statement from a file.