To view companies:
- Go to Company > Enterprise > Companies.
The Companies list shows the company details. The details can vary depending on the list settings. By default, the following details are available:
- Description. A company name or short description.
- Prefix. A company prefix included in the numbers of the company’s business documents, if the document numbering settings are not defined otherwise.
- Presentation currency. A base currency of a company’s business transactions.
- TIN. A company’s taxpayer identification number.
- Code. A company’s identifier automatically assigned in 1C:Drive.
To quickly find a company:
- Sort the catalog by column by clicking a column header. To change the sorting order, click the header again.
- Search the catalog using the search field above the list.
To view the company details:
- Double-click a company line.