To view currencies:
- Go to Company > Enterprise > All catalogs > Classifiers > Currencies.
- In the Company field, select a company.
Note. You can select a company if the Use multiple businesses accounting check box is selected in Settings > Accounting settings > Company > Multiple businesses.
The Currencies list shows the currency details for the selected company. The details can vary depending on the list settings. By default, the following details are available:
- Currency name. A currency name or short description.
- Numeric code. One of the following:
- For a currency used across the world, it is a three-digit ID established by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- For a custom currency, it is a numeric ID that meets your business needs.
- Alphabetic code. One of the following:
- For a currency used across the world, it is a three-letter ID established by ISO.
- For a custom currency, it is an alphabetic ID that meets your business needs.
- Rate. The current exchange rate against the presentation currency of the selected company.
- Multiplier. The number of currency units that the exchange rate applies to.