The Lead activities table is a history of leads processing. To view the history, go to CRM > Leads, open an item and in the menu bar, click History. The history records are changes in a lead lifecycle. For example, activity change or re-assignment of a sales representative. For lead management details, see Leads.
A history record includes the following information:
- Period. An activity date.
- Lead. The lead name.
- Campaign. The campaign assigned to the lead within the period.
- Sales rep. The name of the sales representative assigned to the lead within the period.
- Activity. The activity performed on the lead within the period.
You can set the history period to view only the activities of the target period. To do this:
- Click .
- Select Set period…
- In the Select period window, set theperiod.
- Click Select.
The history records are updated accordingly. The Period tab appears above the Lead activities table. To reset the parameter, close the tab.