In 1C:Drive, CRM helps you organize and track the process of winning customers.
You can do the following:
- Register and store information about prospective customers.
- Arrange targeted campaigns of marketing activities for winning customers.
- Define sales persons responsible for marketing activities.
- Plan events to contact with prospective customers.
- Guide prospective customers through marketing activities.
- Register conversion of a prospective customer to an actual sales contact.
- Track statistics of sales conversion.
To accomplish the listed tasks, work with the following CRM entities:
A lead is a prospective customer. It can be a company or an individual potentially interested in your goods and services.
A campaign is a marketing campaign including activities needed to win a customer. A successful campaign turns a prospective customer into an actual sales contact.
CRM keeps a list of leads and allows you to associate leads with campaigns and sales representatives.
As a prospective customer appears:
- Define the target marketing activities and Creating campaigns.
- Creating leads, assign a campaign and sales representative responsible for the campaign activities.
All leads you create go to the Leads catalog where you can process them as follows:
- Changing campaigns when you need to switch a lead to another set of marketing activities.
- Changing campaign activities when you start another activity for a lead.
- Schedule events (such as phone calls) when you need to contact a prospective customer.
- Changing sales representatives a lead to another sales representative.
- Rejecting leads a lead when you decide to stop working on the lead.
- Converting leads to customers to an actual sales contact after you successfully complete campaign activities.
All campaigns you create for leads go to the Campaigns catalog where you can re-define campaign activities according to changes in your lead processing.
1C:Drive keeps history of lead processing. The history records help you understand who processed a lead, when, and how.
For insights into overall leads processing progress and outcomes, see the CRM reports:
|Report name||Report sample|