A campaign is a marketing campaign including activities needed to win a customer. A successful campaign turns a prospect into an actual customer. 1C:Drive helps you manage your campaigns. In the Campaigns catalog, you can:
- View campaign details
- Create campaigns
Campaigns allow you to associate your marketing activities with prospects. So, you can plan a targeted set of marketing initiatives and guide the candidates through them. For prospect management, see Leads.
To view campaign details:
- Go to CRM > Campaigns. The campaign details are in the following columns:
- Description. A campaign name.
- Code. A campaign ID.
To quickly spot certain campaigns:
- Sort the details by any column by clicking a column header. To change the sorting order, click the header again.
- In the Search field, enter a campaign name and press Enter.
To create a campaign:
- Go to CRM > Campaigns.
- Click Create.
- In the Code field, enter the campaign ID for quick identification in 1C:Drive. For instance, you can find a campaign by code in the Campaigns list.
Note. You can leave this field blank. The code is automatically generated as you click Save and close.
- In the Description field, specify the campaign name.
- In the Start field, select the campaign start date.
Note. Before this date you cannot assign a lead to the campaign.
- In the End field, select the campaign end date.
Note. After this date you cannot assign a lead to the campaign.
- In the Activity column, specify the activity name.
- In the Highlight color column, click and set the activity color to highlight candidate customers in the Leads catalog. So, you can quickly understand what activities to perform to win them.
To add another activity, click Add and specify its name and highlight color. Activities define the columns in the Kanban view of the Leads catalog.
- Click Save and close.