A campaign is a marketing campaign including activities needed to win a customer. A successful campaign turns a prospect into an actual customer. 1C:Drive helps you manage your campaigns. In the Campaigns catalog, you can:
- View campaign details
- Create campaigns
Campaigns allow you to associate your marketing activities with prospects. So, you can plan a targeted set of marketing initiatives and guide the candidates through them. For prospect management, see Leads.
To view campaign details:
- Go to CRM > Campaigns. The campaign details are in the following columns:
- Description. A campaign name.
- Code. A unique campaign ID.
- Start. A campaign start date. You cannot assign a lead to a campaign that has not started yet.
- End. A campaign end date. You cannot assign a lead to a campaign that is over.
To quickly spot certain campaigns:
- Sort the details by any column by clicking a column header. To change the sorting order, click the header again.
- In the Search field, enter a campaign name and press Enter.
To create a campaign:
- Go to CRM > Campaigns.
- Click Create.
- In the Description field, specify the campaign name.
- In the Start field, select the campaign start date.
- In the End field, select the campaign end date.
- In the Activity column, specify the activity name.
- In the Highlight column, click and set the activity color to highlight candidate customers in the Leads catalog. So, you can quickly understand what activities to perform to win them.
To add another activity, click Add and specify its name and highlight color. Activities define the columns in the Kanban view of the Leads catalog.
- Click Save and close.