1. Work in progress management
We have implemented a tool for Work in progress management. This tool will help you view, manage, and monitor planned production operations. For these operations, you can quickly do the following:
- View status, start date, due date.
- Change status.
- Check whether it is the last operation in the sequence specified in the product's bill of materials.
To use the tool for Work in progress management, go to Production > Planning > Work in progress management.
2. Confirmation of arrival
We have added a workplace for you to manage the Confirmation of arrival documents. You can do the following:
- Send these documents to customers for signing.
- Register the scanned copies of these documents signed by the customers.
- Monitor the statuses of these documents.
This will help you keep proof of export that is required for applying the export VAT rates.
To manage the Confirmation of arrival documents, go to Sales > Tools > Confirmation of arrival.
3. Accounting entries management
We have implemented a tool for the accounting entries management. With this tool, accountants can do the following:
- View all posted accounting entries.
- Filter accounting entries by status.
- Manually adjust accounting entries.
- Approve accounting entries.
4. EDI framework
Now 1C:Drive supports the Electronic data interchange (EDI) framework. This is a good tool for integrating 1C:Drive with external document management applications. With this tool, you can implement a connector for exchanging data with the target application.
5. Production functionality improvement
The production module has been enhanced with the following:
- The actual workload data is now the basis for calculating the manufacturing overheads registered when the Work in progress documents are posted.
- A tool for selecting products is added to the Work in progress documents created manually.
- The Bill of materials explosion report is added to the Bills of materials catalog and a bill of materials card. It shows the structure of a multi-level bill of materials with quantities of components required at each level.
6. Advanced subcontracting workflow
Now 1C:Drive supports the advanсed subcontracting workflow. In this workflow, you can do the following:
- Register orders issued to subcontractors.
- Monitor statuses of orders issued to subcontractors.
- Manage by-products.
- Allocate and analyze costs of the finished products received from subcontractors.
For your convenience, we have also added a tool for managing subcontracting documents. To be able to follow the advanced subcontracting workflow, go to Settings > Purchases / Warehouse > Subcontracting and select the Services from subcontractors check box.
7. Inventory ownership
Batches are no longer required for specifying the inventory owner. Inventory ownership is now specified automatically upon posting Goods receipts. In addition, now you can define a rule for dispatching inventory in the Accounting policy. For instance, you can set a policy for dispatching the third party inventory first.