You can view availability schedules for the work centers of a certain work center type.
To view a work center availability:
- Go to Production > Planning > Work centers workplace.
- In the Work center types section, select a work center type.
- In the Work centers availability section, in the Period field, specify the period that you want to view a work center availability for.
The Work centers availability section shows the availability schedule for the work centers of the selected type. A work center’s availability schedule shows the number of working hours for each working day within the specified period. The number of working hours is displayed in bold if they are specified manually.
For a work center’s availability schedule, the following can be shown:
- Capacity. A work center’s efficiency coefficient. It applies to a production operation’s standard time. This calculates the actual time that the operation takes in a work center. For instance, if Capacity is 0,5 then operations in this work center take two times longer than the standard time.
- Indicates that a work center’s working hours are filled in or edited manually.
- Last filled in date. The last working day with filled in working hours within the specified period.