1. Third party payments
We have added an option for registering and tracking customers' payments received through third-party payment services. This is a good option if you process a small number of transactions and want to save efforts on setting up merchant accounts. It is enough to specify the third-party payer in sales invoices, bank and cash payments when you register them.
To be able to do so, select the Third-party payments check box in Settings > Cash management.
2. Opening balance entry (review)
We have enhanced the Opening balance wizard. You can prepare Excel or CSV files with opening balance data and use them to quickly do the following:
- Create СЃash or bank accounts and fill in their balances.
- Create products, their variants and batches.
- Create warehouses and storage bins for the products and fill in inventory balances.
- Fill in balances of payments made to suppliers and received from customers.
All missing suppliers, customers, contracts, and references to source documents will be added automatically. The documents now can include Credit notes and Debit notes.
This will save your time on getting started with accounting in 1C:Drive.
3. Direct debit
1C:Drive now supports direct debit. You can register, store, and manage Direct debit mandates and Direct debit documents. We have also added an option to quickly generate multiple Direct debit documents based on sales invoices. This will save your time on direct debit management.
4. Production planning and control
We have implemented the Production planning and control module. It is designed to help you manage production schedules and ensure that your production orders are completed on time. In the Production planning and control module, you can do the following:
- Register production resources including work centers and their types.
- Define work centers availability and analyze it using the Work centers availability report.
- Prioritize, schedule, and monitor completion of production orders.
- Generate the Gantt chart showing production schedules.
To be able to use the Production planning and control module, go Settings > Accounting settings > Production and specify the Production planning settings.
5. Reference information in multilanguage mode
Now you can specify details of items in business catalogs in multiple languages. For instance, details of companies, products, units. Then you can select any of these languages to generate print forms of business documents. The print form will show the details in the selected language. It is a good option if you have companies and customers in different countries.
To be able to use this feature, go to Settings > Application settings > General settings, click Regional settings, and set the languages. You can select up to 5 languages.
6. Baseline date for payment
We have reworked the Payment terms & conditions settings. Now you can specify the baseline date for each installment payment. This provides you with flexibility in defining payment dates.
7. Delivery date in Sales invoice
Now you can specify delivery dates in Sales invoices and include these dates in the Sales invoice print forms.