- Access rights for Planning section are added.
- Planning wizard for plan recalculation purposes is added. Planning wizard is available in the "Planning process management" dashboard.
- Visual output mode is added to the "Planned demand for work center kinds" report.
- A new document and plan profile, "Internal demand plan", is added.
"Provision of agency (consignment) services" section is added to the Sales settings panel (Master data and settings – Master data and sections – Sales – Wholesale). This section contains the functional options:
- On purchasing of goods and services. This new functional option records purchases of goods and services of "Work" type by agency, purchased by the consignee (agent) but at the expense of the consignor (principal).
- On goods sale (acceptance on consignment). Records sales of goods consigned by the consignor (principal). This functional option is moved from the Purchases settings panel to the Sales settings panel.
- Sales of agency services. Records sales of services by agency, sold by the consignor (principal) but actually provided by the consignor (principal) (this can be either the company itself or a partner).
In the counterparty contract form, the "Relation type" field is renamed to "Contract purpose".
- If the contract purpose is Purchase, the settlement type is Settlements with suppliers.
- If the contract purpose is Delivery for principal, the settlement type is Settlements with customers.
- If the contract purpose is Receiving for safekeeping, the settlement type is Settlements with depositor.
New documents are added to the sales document journal: "Purchasing report to consignor (principal)" and "Goods shipment from storage". These documents are related to business transaction "Delivery for principal". This transaction type is used to record purchases of goods (services) by agency.
To use agency services, enable the functional option Master data and settings – Master data and sections – Sales – Wholesale – Provision of agency (commission) services – On purchasing of goods and services.
Purchases of goods (services) by agency are available when using the following options:
- Contracts with customers (Master data and settings – Master data and sections – Purchases – Agreements and contracts with suppliers)
- Accepting goods for safekeeping with the right of sale (Master data and settings – Master data and sections – Purchases – Purchase documents)
Purchases of goods by agency are only available when using contracts with customers and not using the goods sale pegging option "By lines of business".
Purchases by agency are available for goods and services of "Work" type.
For companies with separate VAT accounting, the purchase documents support the option for incoming VAT allocation by revenue.
For stages with operation management, document "Production operation" is used as output registration reference. In document "Production stage", registration and control of actual labor costs is disabled, so that only the planned costs are registered.
In the "Employee output" document, discrepancy between the labor costs in references and actual labor costs to be paid can now be specified.
User operations for assignment of products, characteristics, and filters by properties are now grouped.
Issues related to precision of stored standards in production master data are now fixed.
Accounting of finished products released at target cost is configured in the accounting policy of the company.
Release documents for finished products released at calculated cost can include the planned price.
Planned prices can be filled in by price kind or by plan calculation.
Employee salary, deductions and taxes can now be recorded in financial accounting.
Expected inpayment documents are used in Payment calendar for planning purposes.
To enable inpayment planning, go to the "Payment calendar" dashboard, click More – Settings in the payment calendar form, and select check box "Inpayments entered manually".
To create an Expected inpayment document, use the context menu command Plan – Inpayment from payment calendar.
During fixed asset renovation, you can now choose to recognize all expenses accumulated at the fixed assets or only a part of these expenses. The latter option is only available for renovation of construction objects.
To enable this option, go to the main tab of "FA renovation" document and select the "Include part of expenses in cost" check box.
On the "Fixed assets" tab, you can specify the amount of renovation costs to be recognized for the capital asset cost,
specify the new operation life (or running time), or pause depreciation accrual (if the operation life is not specified at the beginning of the month).
International financial accounting
Financial report builder
The procedure of using dimensions while building financial reports has been updated. Previously, all report dimensions applied to all report parameters. Now, each dimension applies to a specific parameter.
Financial reports support multiple dimensions. Some of the parameter dimensions can be subordinate to other dimensions, as defined in the dimension tree.
A dimension can contain a drill-down of a specific financial report parameter, or a grouping of data from several economic or financial parameters.
This allows to use both common dimensions (applying to all parameters) and local dimensions (applying to a specific parameter) in the same report.
For better readability, important report items can now be formatted to be visually different.
Parameters of financial reports can now be displayed both in the main currency unit and as multiples of this units (million USD, for example). Non-monetary parameters cannot be displayed as multiples of currency unit.
Precision can now be specified for the amounts, quantities, and other numerical values in the reports. Rounding precision is defined for each report element separately. For formulas and totals, rounding applies to the source data and not to the result. Precision value can be positive (this governs the number of decimal places) or negative (this governs the rounding precision).
Precision can be defined for any specific report element or any group of elements.
Now, report fields Code and Comment have multi-language presentation values.
Report dates are now displayed in accordance to the report language settings (including frequency designations, such as "weeks", "months", etc).
In the product kind form, settings for visibility and availability of additional attributes, display of additional attributes when creating new items, filling control and uniqueness control, are now available. The new version supports conditional settings for visibility, availability, and filling control.