To view manufacturing overheads rates:
- Go to Production > Production > Manufacturing overhead rates.
The details can vary depending on the list settings. By default, the list contains the following columns:
- Date. The effective date of the manufacturing overheads rates.The rates apply until new rates with a later effective date are added.
- Number. The document ID.
- Company. The company where the manufacturing overheads rates apply.
- Allocation method. The manufacturing overheads allocation method that applies to the company, one of the following:
- Plantwide allocation (PA). A single manufacturing overheads rate across the company.
- Departmental allocation (DA). An individual overheads rate for each department.
To quickly find a document with manufacturing overheads rates:
- Sort the Manufacturing overheads rates list by clicking its header. To change the sorting order, click the header again.
- Search the Manufacturing overheads rates list using the search field above the list.