1. Loans provided to counterparties
We have enhanced the loan contract document. You can use it to register loans provided to counterparties.
2. Data exchange plan
Now data synchronization between the 1C:Drive instances is supported.
You can do the following:
- Create new nodes
- Load new data exchange rules
- Upload the data exchange rules
- Upload data to a node
- Load data from a node
3. Production subsystem enhancement
We have enhanced the Production subsystem. You can do the following:
- Accumulate production cost by completed operations
- Allocate consumed components to finished products manually, or have this done automatically
- Account for manufacturing overheads
- Process overallocated/underallocated manufacturing overheads
4. Work in progress report
We have added the Work in progress report to Production > Reports. So, you can analyze currently accumulated cost of goods partially completed through the production process.
5. Cost of goods produced
We have added the Cost of goods produced report to Production > Reports. So, you can track the cost of finished goods that your company has produced.
6. Business processes subsystem
We have integrated the SSL's Business processes subsystem to 1C:Drive.
7. Sales tax
Now 1C:Drive supports accounting for sales tax. You can register sales tax rates and apply them to your sales documents.