1C:Drive stores all work in progress documents in the Work in progress list.
To view work in progress documents:
- Go to Production > Production > Work in progress.
The Work in progress list shows work in progress document details. The details can vary depending on the list settings. By default, the following details are available:
- Date. The date of the work in progress document.
- Number. A work in progress document ID.
- Department. A business unit for allocating technological operations cost.
- Products. Finished products.
- Note. Additional information.
To quickly find certain work in progress documents:
- Sort the list by any column by clicking a column header. To change the sorting order, click the header again.
- Filter the list using the fields above the list. You can filter by the following parameters:
- Search the list using the search field above the list.
To view work in progress document details:
- Double-click the work in progress document line.